Chapter Meeting Program available HERE
Although the official address for Eastern Connecticut State University is 83 Windham St, Willimantic, CT 06226, the two primary entrances to campus are on High Street (Please see the campus map: http://www.easternct.edu/map/files/2018/07/CampusMapwRoads2018.pdf). The main entrance next to Admissions (Building #25 on the map) has a large sign with the school’s name and leads directly to the iconic clock tower; the other and best entrance for conference attendees is Charter Oak Rd next to public safety on one side (#50 on the map) and the Child and Family Development Resource Center on the other (#49 on the map). Be sure to include the name of the school in your GPS app.
The conference will take place in the Fine Arts Instructional Building, the building with the glass front on High Street (#32).
Parking Please park in one of two lots; consult this parking map for more information: http://www.easternct.edu/map/files/2013/08/COLOR-Parking-Map-PRT.pdf.
1. The Fine Arts Center Lot (labeled U on the map). The lower entrance of the Fine Arts Instructional Center is adjacent to this lot. 2. If the Fine Arts Lot is full, use the Wood Support Services Lot (labeled O on the map) next to the Gelsi-Young Building; you will need to go to the main entrance to access this lot.
There are a variety of quality lunch options within about a mile of the Fine Arts Instructional Center: 1. Willimantic Brewing Company/Main Street Cafe ($$): 976 Main St http://willibrew.com/menu/
2. Cafemantic ($$): 948 Main St https://cafemantic.com/pages/menu
3. Harp on Church ($$): 69 Church St #1
4. Fiesta Cinco de Mayo ($$): 1228 Main St http://fiestacincodemayoct.com/lunch-specials/5424001 5. On Campus ($): Student Center Food Court (in the Student Center across the lawn from the Fine Arts Instructional Center) http://www.easternct.edu/cardservices/on-campus-dining/
6. Fast Food ($): Domino’s Pizza (241 Valley St) and Taco Bell/McDonald’s/Burger King on Rt 32 (south on High St from campus, turn right at T)
7. Grocery Stores: Willimantic Food Co-op (91 Valley St https://www.willimanticfood.coop/); Stop & Shop (1391 Main St)